We are giving you a practical and delicious cookie recipe that can only come out with the combination of a few basic ingredients. Different recipes, different cookie recipes;
Ingredient List for Different Coco Cookies:
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 300 grams of coconut powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 100 grams of dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of cake decoration (candy stick)
How to Make Different Coco Cookies
- Beat the egg and sugar until it becomes a paste. Add vanilla and coconut to the mixture little by little and make a dough. At this stage, you can reduce the amount of coconut by 100 grams and get more flat and soft cookies.
- Leave the mixture you prepared in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes so that it can be easily shaped. Using an ice cream spoon, spice rack, soup spoon and similar tools, take pieces of the mortar and press them to place the cookies on a tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Bake the cookies in a preheated fan oven at 160 degrees for 15-20 minutes. When your cooking time is half, you can turn the tray 180 degrees to ensure even cooking. Cool the cookies at room temperature after taking them out of the oven.
- As a decoration and presentation suggestion, you can dip the bases of the cookies in the chocolate melted in a double boiler and serve them in the refrigerator, or you can drip the chocolate on the top and sprinkle with ornamental candies. Bon appetit!