Hi, today we are going to tell you the delicious coconut cookie recipe, it’s very practical, easy to make, easy to prepare and delicious to eat, here is the coconut cookie recipe. You also have a cookie recipe to snack on your evening teas, golden days and even breakfasts. If you are looking for it, here it is. Coconut cookies are different from other cookies, so it is a candidate cookie recipe to be among the most popular cookie recipes. In addition to its practical, easy and fast preparation, it will enchant you with its consistency that melts in the mouth. Let us introduce you to our recipe without wasting much time. Here is the coconut cookie. Don’t forget to take a look at our revani recipe with the delicious presentation of coconut p>
Coconut, whose homeland is South Asia, grows in tropical climates. It is especially grown in Thailand, Malaysian coasts and India. This nutrient, which is used in salads and desserts, is useful in the treatment of breast and colon cancer. Since coconut milk is close to breast milk, it is among the foods recommended for children in the developmental age. If your ingredients are ready, we can start the recipe for healthy and light easy coconut cookies. Before we start our recipe, let’s talk a little bit about the history of coconut.
Coconut (Cocos nucifera) is a tree belonging to the palm family, native to Southeast Asia, and is the edible hard-shelled fruit of this tree. The coconut tree, which can grow in the tropics, has leaves of 4-6 meters in length and can grow up to 30 meters in length. Coconut, which is a large spherical fruit with a diameter of 10-25 cm, has a yellow, green or orange peel before it matures. The fully ripened coconut fruit has a brown hard shell. It is consumed as a liquid food in the fleshy white part under the peel and in the center of the fruit.
Coconut obtained from the pulp of the fruit is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and is often solid at room temperature. Coconut, which is used in the cosmetics and textile industry apart from the food industry, is an important component of the diets of people living in tropical and subtropical regions. Since the meaty white part is rich in dietary fibers, coconut consumption provides satisfaction and limits excess food intake, prevents diseases such as constipation by benefiting the digestive system and regulates cholesterol level. Here is coconut cookies
Ingredients for Different Coconut Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup of grated coconut
- 1.5 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 coffee cup of almond powder
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 80 g milk chocolate
How to Make Different Coconut Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Blend all ingredients except chocolate until they become a wet crumble dough.
- Line greaseproof paper on a baking tray. Take small balls from the dough with the help of an ice cream scoop and arrange them on the tray at intervals.
- Bake them in the preheated oven until they turn slightly pink. (It will not brown)
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and set aside. Cool the cookies slightly. Gently dip the bottom base into chocolate without squeezing it too hard and let it cool.
- Then make thin lines on them again with the help of a spoon and serve after the chocolates harden.
- If you wish, you can choose the top with homemade chocolate. You can sweeten the sauce with
What are the Tips for Different Coconut Cookies?
- You can also use fruit syrups instead of maple syrup to get aromatic flavors.
- After passing the ingredients through the blender, mix them with the help of a spoon.
- When the top of the cookies turns pink, you can turn off the oven. Otherwise, the cookies will lose their softness.
How Many Calories Is 1 Serving Different Coconut Cookies?
- One serving of coconut cookies is about 300 calories. Since flour is not used in it, its carbohydrate value is low.