The unforgettable flavor we encounter in every neighborhood patisserie: Stick cookies. Its scent will cover the whole house, the top will be molasses and the crust will be crunchy with butter You can now easily make this cookie at home. Here is the stick cookie recipe. The stick cookie recipe that you can prepare practically, easily and quickly is here, on this page with a list of different and tried full-size ingredients. You can easily prepare it for your special days and special occasions and present it to your friends. Besides being easy, its crispy and dispersing consistency in the mouth will enchant you. If you are looking for a snack with tea like us, this recipe is for you.
You can consume this crunchy stick cookie with mahaleb on the dough and a mixture of molasses on it, both as a snack and prepare it for your and tea hours. Get your ingredients ready, here is our crispy stick cookie recipe!
Without making you wait too long, let’s get right to our recipe, here is the cookie bar recipe.
Ingredients for Different Crispy Stick Cookies Recipe
- 125 grams of butter (at room temperature)
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 2.5 tablespoons of vinegar< /li>
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of mahaleb
- 4 cups of flour
- 1/2 packet of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of molasses
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
How to Make Different Crispy Stick Cookies Recipe?
- Take all the cookie dough ingredients except flour and baking powder in a bowl and mix them gently with the help of a spatula.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into this mixture.
- First mix it with a spatula and mix it. then knead with your hands and when the flour is combined with the other ingredients, take the dough on the counter.
- Continue kneading until the dough comes together.
- Divide the dough in half and set one half aside.
- li>Unfold the other half on the counter with the help of a roller. Thin it out until it’s about half an inch thick.
- Cut the edges into a square or rectangular shape with a knife to give it a neat stick shape.
- Cut thin and long sticks one inch thick.
- Repeat the shaping and cutting steps until you have finished the dough in your hand.
- Put the sticks you cut on the baking trays on which you have greased paper.
- While whisking the molasses and egg yolk, make a thin layer on the sticks with the help of a brush. Spread in layers.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on the sticks and bake in the preheated 180 degree oven for 20 minutes. Your crispy stick cookies are ready to be eaten!
HOW MANY PERSONS