There are definitely people who have lived in İzmir and have not eaten this dessert. But his reputation is slowly spreading to all cities. Although this dessert, which consists of only chocolate inside and thin dough on the outside, may seem troublesome, it is actually much more practical than it looks. It is necessary to take into account the small tricks. The dough must be rolled out thinly and completely cover the chocolate and not get air from anywhere. If we bake too much in the oven, the chocolate in it may harden, and you should pay attention to this. If we can’t go to Izmir and eat the famous bomba dessert, then it’s time to make this famous and irresistible delicacy at home. Bon appetit in advance!
Ingredients for Izmir Bomb Dessert Recipe
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pack of vanilla
- 300 grams of chocolate cream
Izmir Bomb Dessert The Tip of the Recipe
If you wish, you can keep the chocolate cream in the fridge and let it cool.
Izmir Bomb Dessert How to Make a Recipe?
- Before you start making your dessert, open your oven to the highest temperature. Spread baking paper on the baking tray.
- Take warm water, oil, sugar and vanilla into the kneading bowl and add flour slowly and mix.< /li>
- Continue kneading with your hands when the dough comes together.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Take the rested dough to the counter and roll it with your hands. Divide the dough into 15 pieces. .
- Roll the dough into meringue. Roll out the meringues you have prepared one by one with a rolling pin.
- Put a teaspoon of cocoa hazelnut cream into the dough and collect it like a bundle.
- Cut off the excess part of the dough and turn it upside down and place it on the tray.
- Put the desserts you prepared in a 220 degree fan oven and cook for about 6 minutes.
- You can serve as you wish. Bon appetit.
HOW MANY PERSONS