We have researched and found the simplest version of the kayseri mantı recipe, which is one of the most well-known recipes in Turkey, for you. For the Kayseri ravioli recipe that has never been played, revised or changed, all you have to do is to follow the ingredients list and the steps of the delicious ravioli recipe below. All you need to know about the kayseri mantı recipe, which you can prepare in a delicious, different and practical way, is on this page. How should the ravioli dough be? How to make Kayseri mantı? You can be sure that there will be no question mark in your mind on our mantı recipe page, where you can find answers to Kayseri mantı recipe and more questions. If you are looking for an easy ravioli recipe, you are at the right place. For the ravioli recipe that you can prepare very quickly, let’s quickly prepare the ingredients of the ravioli recipe and go to the kitchen to make our recipe quickly. For those looking for a classic ravioli recipe and homemade ravioli recipe, you can take a look at our article. Meat ravioli recipe, potato ravioli recipe and more are up to your imagination. You can put as many ingredients as you want in the ravioli dough and prepare incredibly delicious meals for your guests.
For the best homemade ravioli recipe, start reading our article now Mantı is one of the most well-known dishes in Turkey. Few things can hold a candle to its magnificent ravioli and its varieties, the most well-known is Kayseri ravioli. This traditional Turkish dish is also identified with our city and has a rich history of hundreds of years behind it! Although it is said that there are close to 40 ravioli, we all know that this delicious little delicacy comes with many different names and thousands of varieties. Although there are other recipes for stews that are very similar to each other, each region has its own filling, sauce, etc. There are different cooking tendencies. For example, Bağcılar Ravioli from Sivas consists of grape juice instead of water!
Manti (also known as “Turkish ravioli”) is a delicious Turkish pasta delicacy that can be served as an appetizer or main course. One of the main cities famous for ravioli is Kayseri in Turkey, where this treat originated. Ten ravioli filled pieces are typically served on each flatbread, but only five are used as part of this recipe.
Manti is a popular Turkish dish whose name comes from the verb ‘to collect’ and roughly means ‘stuffed meatballs’. A delicate dish that combines meat with pasta, ravioli filling has no definite recipe or set of ingredients and may instead be vegetarian/meat or even seafood in some cases. Typical flavors are garlic, eggplant and onions, but ravioli can take many different forms and its popularity extends far beyond its homeland and is served at the classic Sultanahmet restaurant, Horhor!
The secret of ravioli is in its thin dough, which is neither too thick nor too thin. The best ravioli are ravioli with the center exploding while eating. Now here is the ravioli recipe where we can see the craftsmanship and taste the perfect ravioli. We wait for your hands to our recipes, we say hello to your mouth for delicious ravioli.
The secret of ravioli is in its thin dough and inside. Making ravioli can be difficult, but it’s worth it. Here is the ravioli recipe where you can feel the craftsmanship and taste! Feel free to contact us if we can help you with anything else!
Ingredients List for Ravioli Recipe
For the Mantı Recipe Dough:
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of salt
For Ravioli Recipe Mortar:
- 250 grams ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
For Ravioli Recipe Sauce:
- 2 dinner sets
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
The Tip of Ravioli Recipe
Your ravioli dough can be durable, you don’t have to strain it in filling and coating. Your dough will not crack or tear. We also recommend that you start working on as much of your dough as you can before it’s finished so that it dries and hardens.
Manti Recipe Suggestion
You can boil your ravioli grains by adding salt and production to ravioli juice.
How to Make Manti Recipe?
- Pour 3 glasses of flour into a kneading bowl, open the middle, add 1 egg, salt and 1 glass of warm water and knead.
- When you get a flexible dough that does not stick to the hand, cover it and let it rest.
- For the stuffing, grate 1 onion. Add 250 grams of minced meat to the onion.
- Then add black pepper, salt and chili powder and knead well.
- Divide the dough into balls.
- Roll out each meringues a little thicker than the ready-made dough with a rolling pin.
- Cut the rolled dough into squares.
- Place a small piece of mincemeat in the center of each square.
- Close as a bundle.
- Add water to a deep pot, bring it to a boil and cook the ravioli for about 20 minutes.
- For the sauce, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of tomato paste to the melted butter and fry it.
- Open the tomato paste with the water of the cooked ravioli and boil it for a few minutes.
- After draining the ravioli and putting it on a serving plate, pour garlic yogurt on it.
- After pouring the sauce you prepared on it, you can serve it by adding dry mint, sumac and chili peppers. Enjoy your meal.