Almost all of us love the easy-to-make caterpillar cookie recipe that will accompany your tea hours, and you can be sure that your neighbors will be amazed. With the shape we have given to our cookies, we can easily give the shape of children’s favorite caterpillar cookies, and we can give our children the habit of eating cookies. By putting different flavors in the ingredient list of our caterpillar cookie, different cookie recipes You can share the recipes with us. We can use the apparatus in our house to give the caterpillar shape. Well, let’s ask the famous question that we all have in mind. How to make caterpillar cookies recipe at home? We spread our arms for the caterpillar cookie recipe that we can prepare at home easy, practical and fast Let’s ditch and make a light trek to the kitchen.
Our children will love the caterpillar cookie named after its shape. Optionally, we can add chocolate chips to our caterpillar cookies and create different flavors. These cookie recipes have been made in our Turkish kitchens for years and are among the recipes that we are all familiar with from afar. You can prepare sweet pastry cookies by gluing the caterpillar cookies that disperse in the mouth from the bases with the help of melted chocolate or jam.
Although it may seem difficult at first glance, one tool is enough to shape it. At the points where we do not find our apparatus, you can give a caterpillar shape with plastic bottles and try different shapes. You will not be able to get enough of the caterpillar cookies that you can prepare with the children, especially with tea. Let’s prepare the caterpillar cookie together…
Ingredients for Caterpillar Cookies Recipe
- 3 glasses of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 glass of granulated sugar
- 125 grams of butter
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 1 packet of baking soda
- 1 packet of vanillin
To Decorate the Caterpillar Cookie Recipe
- 250 grams of dark chocolate
Caterpillar Cookies Cooking Tip of the Recipe
You can add grated orange peel, vanilla extract or cinnamon to the cookie dough if you wish.
How to Make Caterpillar Cookies Recipe?
- Crack the egg into a deep bowl and whisk lightly. Then add the sugar and beat until the eggs turn white.
- Room diced on a whitened egg Add butter and oil at temperature and beat well.
- Sifted flour in another bowl, Mix baking soda, vanilla powder and add to the egg mixture.
- First mix it with a spatula, when the dough starts to come together knead the butter to thoroughly infuse the dough.
- You can add a caterpillar cookie cutter or a cookie cutter to the dough you have prepared. Shape it with the help of a plastic bottle you cut with a utility knife and place it on the tray on which you laid baking paper. If you have one, you can also do this by placing a socket in a piping bag and attaching a knurling tip to the tip.
- Approximately 12 minutes in a preheated 180 degree oven with fan , or bake until the cookies turn pink.
- Melt your dark chocolate in a bain-marie.
- After your cookies have cooled down, pour into dark chocolate that you melted in a bain-marie. dip it out and let it cool.
- You can serve after your cookies have cooled. Bon appetit!
Serving Suggestion for the Caterpillar Cookie Recipe
You can prepare caterpillar cookies in the shapes and lengths you desire, and decorate the ends with materials such as pistachios, coconuts, hazelnuts.