Have a good week everyone, most of us don’t like Mondays. Going to work is a bit difficult after two days of vacation, working is hard for all of us, we don’t go into that subject at all 🙂 We all acknowledge our patriotic affinity for pastries and our love for pastries, and often different recipes we look for new tastes. Different recipes You can examine hundreds of different recipes at our address, look at what to make from their photos and offer wonderful and delicious recipes for dinner, breakfast or 5 o’clock tea. Let’s go back to our recipe, even though the homeland of this business is Italy different pasta
After carefully boiling the thick spaghetti with deep cavities in the oven, we bring it together with its special sauce and keep it in our oven until it turns golden brown with the addition of grated cheddar cheese. Our different and very easy and practical recipe for baked pasta with bechamel sauce is ready and we share it with our loved ones.
If you are looking for a more practical pasta recipe than baked pasta, you are welcome tomato sauce pasta recipe.
Ingredients for Baked Pasta Recipe
Ingredient List for Baked Pasta Recipe
- 1 pack of baked macaroni
- 1.5 cups of grated cheddar cheese (for topping)
Ingredient List for Baked Pasta Béchamel Sauce
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 2.5 cups of milk
- 1/2 nutmeg nut
The Tip of Baked Pasta Recipe
Make sure to bring the pasta together with its sauce without boiling it too much and cook it warmly in the preheated oven.
Baked Pasta Cooking Tip of the Recipe
You can add your desired cheese type and finely chopped fresh greens to the baked macaroni mix.
How to Make Baked Pasta Recipe?
- To prepare bechamel sauce; Heat 4 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan.
- Then add 3 tablespoons of flour on top and fry until it smells good.
- Also, add 2.5 cups of milk. Add it to the sauce pan, mix well and cook over medium heat until the mixture thickens. Do not forget to stir it occasionally.
- Green half nutmeg on the cooked bechamel sauce, mix and remove from the stove. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Put the pasta in the boiling salted water in a deep pot and cook for 10 minutes, until soft. Remove from the stove and drain.
- In a large bowl, mix the drained pasta and bechamel sauce well. cheddar cheese sprinkle
- Bake in a preheated 190 degree oven for 25 minutes. Once past the initial temperature, slice and serve. Our oven pasta is ready, bon appetit!
HOW MANY PERSONS