We are here again with a cake recipe with different custard filling, today we will share with you a cake recipe that you can prepare for your special guests. Who can say no to cake? If you are a family that loves cakes with young, big, children, how about making it yourself instead of buying it from the pastry shop? Although we do not know the ingredients in the cakes bought from the patisserie, we continue to eat the cakes we make at home, however, we know all the ingredients we put in them and we turn it into a fun form by shaping it however you want with delicious recipes, delicious dessert recipes and different unique recipes. we are here together. Here is the substance that we need to make for the recipe for a cake with different custard filling. Enjoy your meal! Different recipes and Different cake recipes
We’re here again to share a delicious custard cake recipe that we’re sure will open the city’s mouth. Despite a few tries (and believe me, we wanted to quit on our own a few times) but today, after many attempts, we succeeded. What makes this particular recipe special is the many different types of cakes, each filled from start to finish with another layer of custard! Who can say no to cake? If you’re looking for something to make your family and guests smile, why not whip up one of these amazing desserts? It would also be very easy as they require very little time or effort!
We’re here with another cake recipe today, this time with a delicious custard filling! Who can say no to cake? If you’re a family that loves cake but has small kids, older kids, or both, how about making your own instead of buying it from the bakery? Although we do not know the ingredients in the cakes we bought from the oven, we continue to eat the cakes we make at home, but we know all the ingredients we put in them and we turn them into fun by shaping them as you wish. I want to shape it with delicious recipes. For those who like custard more than an ice cream flavor, this recipe is one you will definitely like.
Ingredients for the Custard Filled Cake:
For Custard Filled Cake Custard;
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 4 tablespoons of corn/wheat starch
- 1 glass of granulated sugar
- 5 glasses of milk
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 bag of whipped cream powder
For Custard Filled Pastry Dough;
- 100 g butter (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 25 g cocoa
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 2 cups of flour
For Custard Filled Pastry Sauce;
- 3.5 tablespoons of flour
- 5 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 25 g cocoa
- 3 glasses of milk
- 1 tablespoon of butter
How to Make a Cake With Custard Filling?
- First, let’s mix the flour, starch, granulated sugar and milk in the pot for the pudding of our cake.
- Let’s cook it by stirring constantly until it thickens. Add the vanilla and butter and beat with a whisk until the butter melts. Let it cool down.
- Let’s mix room temperature butter, powdered sugar, cocoa and milk into a suitable kneading bowl for the dough.
- Then let’s knead the dough by adding baking powder and flour.
- Let’s take our dough on the counter and roll it out to be a little bigger than the mold we will use. The clamped mold I use is 24 cm.
- Let’s place baking paper in our mold and grease the edges with butter.
- Take our dough into our mold and place it so that the edges are up.
- Let’s make scratches on the base with a fork.
- Let’s add whipped cream to our cooled pudding and whisk it. Let’s fix our pudding by pouring it into our mold.
- Let’s cook it in a preheated 170°C oven for 20 minutes and let it cool.
- For the sauce, let’s take flour, granulated sugar, cocoa and milk into the pot and mix them.
- Put our saucepan on the stove and cook by stirring until our sauce thickens.
- After taking our sauce from the stove, let’s add vanilla and butter to it.
- After our cake is completely cooled, let’s pour my sauce that comes out hot first and fix it.
- After our cake comes to room temperature, let’s put it in the fridge and let it rest for 1 night.
- Let’s take our cake out of the mold. Bon Appetit!
Custard Filled Cake Recipe
In this modern day, everyone’s health is a major concern. And therefore, chefs and self-proclaimed food experts come up with recipes for wonderful substitutes for the usual high-calorie foods. Whether you’re enjoying a hearty meal with friends and family or hosting an after party, there’s always room for cakes! Especially when made with the right ingredients and served fresh from the oven (example: muffin tin?). If you have in mind someone who likes to cook and also likes to experiment with their own cake recipes, we are also them. In fact, if you’re really passionate about cooking, maybe it’s time to consider starting your own small business venture!