How about bringing a new perspective to magnolia, one of the most popular desserts of recent times? The most popular flavor of our childhood, wafer wafer, is added to the magnolia dessert, the main ingredient of which is baby biscuit. We are at your service with delicious recipes, delicious dessert recipes and different recipes. Here is the magnolia recipe. The French dessert magnolia which is famous all over the world is a milky and fruity dessert. The magnolia dessert, which we frequently consume in order to suppress our sweet needs in our daily lives, is made in many parts of the world and attracts great attention. Magnolia’s lightness from milk is accompanied by the unique flavor of fruits.
The magnolia dessert, which emerged in one of the popular patisseries of New York and has a lot of passion in Turkey, is prepared with baby biscuits and its own special cream. It is prepared for presentation by garnishing with bananas or strawberries. We are a guest in your kitchen with one of the most enjoyable desserts to eat, liquid and cold. With the Magnolia recipe, we will both make you happy and give your eyes a festive mood. To prepare this delicious dessert, the ingredients of which are found in every home, go to the kitchen, put our recipe aside and start the preparations. Well done sir.
Ingredients for Various Magnolia Recipe
- 1 liter of milk
- 1 glass of granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of starch
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 pack of vanilla powder
- 1 pack of milk cream
- 1 pack of baby biscuits or petibor biscuits
- 10-15 strawberries
How to Make Different Magnolia Recipe
- We take sugar, starch, flour, powdered vanilla and egg into the pot.
- We add milk slowly and whisk with a whisk so that it does not clump together.
- Put it on the stove and start mixing.
- We turn off the bottom of our mixture that has started to boil and has reached the consistency of custard.
- If there is any lumps, we pass it through the blender and let it cool.
- While our custard is cooling, we pass the biscuits in the rondo until they are thin.
- After our custard has cooled, we add a pack of cream to it and whisk it with a blender or whisk.
- If you want, we put it in cups or in my small debt, it’s up to you to decorate.
- First as a biscuit, then strawberry, then custard, then again biscuit strawberry and again pudding, and lastly we put biscuits on top and decorate it. Bon appetit…!