Hello, your friends, neighbors and everyone who tasted this recipe will be dying to get your recipe from you. You can prepare this delicious recipe easily and quickly, you can prepare it beforehand, put it in the freezer and freeze it, and you can take it out of the freezer and serve it in case of your uninvited guests. This cake recipe, which once again proves the perfect harmony of coffee and chocolate, is a candidate to be one of your favorite dessert recipes, and we can even say that it has become one of the most popular desserts among those who have tried our recipe.
We pour the coffee cream on the flourless chocolate base and let it rest. Then sprinkle cocoa on top before serving. Contrary to popular belief, it also draws attention with its light taste and abundant portions. Our coffee chocolate cake recipe is perfect for those who eat gluten-free or are looking for a flour-free dessert recipe. Then what are we waiting for, let’s go to the kitchen!
Ingredients for Coffee Chocolate Cake Recipe
For Chocolate Cake Base
- 150 grams of dark chocolate
- 110 grams of butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 /4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 egg whites
- 100 grams of sugar
For Coffee Cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 1.5 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 100 grams of granulated sugar
- 1 glass of hot milk
- 1 packet of vanillin
- 1 tablespoon (heaped) granulated coffee
- 1/2 tablespoon of powdered gelatin
- 1 glass of whipped cream
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
Coffee Chocolate Cake How to Make Recipe?
- To prepare the chocolate cake base, first prepare a bain-marie. Take a glass bowl that you can place on the pot and add water to the pot so that it does not touch the bowl and bring it to a boil. After boiling, reduce the heat.
- Put the dark chocolate and butter in the bowl you have placed on the pot and mix it with the help of a spatula while it melts slowly. When they are completely melted and combined, take the bowl aside and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Add the egg yolks one at a time to the melted chocolate and mix.
- Add the cocoa and salt on it and mix it gently.
- Add sugar to the egg whites and beat them with a mixer. When it swells well and gets a bright white color, add the chocolate mixture and fold it into the mixture with a spatula. Do not remove from the springform pan after taking it out of the oven.
- To prepare the coffee cream, mix the egg yolks with cornstarch. Add the sugar on it and then add the heated milk to this mixture little by little.
- Transfer the mixture to the pot and cook it by stirring with the help of a spatula until it gets the consistency of custard. After getting the consistency, add vanillin and granulated coffee, mix. Then take it off the stove and let it rest at room temperature.
- Add the powdered gelatin you opened by adding water to the coffee cream mortar and mix. After whisking a glass of cream until fluffy, add it to the cream mixture and mix until all the ingredients come together.
- Pour the coffee cream you have prepared on the chocolate cake base that you cooked in a clamp mold and leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Cover with cocoa before serving. Bon appetit!
HOW MANY PERSONS