We have a recipe that has been very popular lately. Chocolate covered sandwich cake… We are at your service with delicious recipes, delicious cake recipes and different recipes. That special flavor you look for everywhere is here. Wouldn’t you like to make those unique flavors at home, which started with the slogan “Give me the luppo”? Chocolate covered sandwich cake, which adults love as much as children, can be easily made at home. All you need are the cake ingredients found in every home. If you wish, you can diversify the flavor by adding different ingredients to the cream… We are sure that you will like this delicious recipe, which will not look like the chocolate covered sandwich cakes you buy from the market. Bon appetit already… Here is our Recipe;
Luppo Cake (Sandwich Cake) Recipe Ingredients List
For the cake;
- 3 egg yolks
- Half a glass of sugar
- Half a tea glass of oil
- 1 glass of milk
- one. 5 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 packet of vanilla
- Half a packet of baking powder
- 1 cup of flour
- 3 egg whites
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 water glass of water
- 1 tablespoon of starch
Those who want to make whipped cream
- 200 ml liquid cream
- 1 pack of whipped cream
For the top;
- 2 packages of milk chocolate
Note; Those who make whipped cream can make the cake material with 2 eggs.
Different Special Luppo Recipe and Preparation
- For the cake, beat the eggs and sugar well.
- Then add oil and milk. It is whipped.
- Then add vanilla, cocoa, baking powder and flour.
- Make a beautiful cake.
- Spread on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and bake at 180° for 8 minutes. .
- If the cake swells in some parts while it is baking, let’s take care not to dry it by pressing lightly with a wooden spoon. .
- This material makes 15 sandwich cakes.
- If you want 30 cakes, double the ingredients and divide them into two trays and bake them.
- Or you can bake them on a tray and cut them with a glass. You can cut the cake in half and put the marsmallow. The choice is yours.
- You have to make the marsmallow the night before or leave it in the freezer for 1.5 hours after making it.
- My advice is to make it the night before and let it rest.
- How to Prepare Sugar, water and starch syrup are made in a saucepan.
- It has the consistency of jelly.
- Whisk 3 egg whites with a pinch of baking soda and a pinch of salt until they have the consistency of whipped cream.
- li>While the syrup is in the consistency of jelly, it is slowly added to the frothed egg white while it is hot.
- While it is still whisking, it is continued.
- After it is finished, it is whisked for another five minutes and placed in the cupboard.
- The rough marsmallows became smooth after whipping.
- Those who want to make whipped cream in between should whip the whipped cream with liquid cream and put it in the cupboard.
- After the cake has cooled, it is cut with a glass of water.
- The marsmallows are squeezed onto the cut cake with a whipped bag or a freezer bag.
- more cakes are placed.
- After all are done in this way dipped in melted chocolate in a bain-marie method and strained with a fork, then placed on wax paper.
- It is put in the closet to dry thoroughly.
- You can serve whenever you want. Bon appetit.