Souffle ingredients continue to be researched by people who want to capture the perfect taste for the recipe of chocolate dessert. Many people wondered how the soufflé, which chocolate and sweet lovers can’t give up, is made. Its liquid inner structure, wonderful taste on the palate and easy preparation are what make the souffle recipe the most attractive. We are here with a recipe that you can always serve on special days, golden days, birthday and evening tea. We are sure that it will be indispensable for your golden days and will get full marks from your friends. ingredients needed… Souffle making continues to be researched by people who want to test chocolate desserts. The recipe for the soufflé, which continues to be a reason for preference before and after the meal because of its taste, is actually not as difficult as it seems. Well, what are the tricks to consider to make a perfect souffle? Different recipes, different dessert recipes;
Ingredients for Chocolate Souffle Recipe
- 3 eggs (you can use 2 if the eggs are large)
- 80g dark chocolate
- Half a glass of flour
- 50 g butter
- Half a glass of sugar (we used up to 3 tablespoons because we don’t like it too sweet)
- 1 pinch of salt
How to Make Chocolate Souffle Recipe?
- Chocolate soufflé Before we start making, we first need to open our oven and heat it to 220 degrees.
- After crushing butter and dark chocolate a little, put it in a Teflon pan and mix it on low heat. melt. After our butter and dark chocolate have melted, turn off the stove and start adding the flour slowly.
- After adding the flour completely, let’s keep mixing and make sure that our flour is well mixed.
- Put the eggs and sugar in a separate bowl. Let’s mix it up. Let’s continue this process until our mixture turns white. After doing this process to bring the sugar taste to the forefront, let’s add our salt and continue mixing.
- Let’s add the chocolate mortar and mix it with your mixer to get a better consistency and our dough is ready.
- If you have soufflé cups or small heat-resistant cups, let’s grease them and distribute the dough equally among them. It will be easier to eat if you leave a little space at the top of our cups. This recipe makes about 4 cups.
- Your souffle is ready in 7-8 minutes in the oven that you previously operated and heated without a fan. After taking it out of the oven, wait a few minutes for the first temperature to pass, then you can either turn it into a plate or eat it from a bowl.
- If you have oiled your pan, it will not stick. There are souffle containers made of foil, you can use them too, you will see that the souffle comes out very easily in them.
My soufflé did not flow, what can I do?
The baking time is very important in this recipe, the baking dish you use may be different, so even if the baking time is 1 minute, your cake may be cooked for you. For this reason, friends who will make this soufflé recipe for the first time, you can cook a bowl in advance and test how long it should be cooked in their own oven settings, and you can cook other bowls accordingly. Once we set the time, you will get a clear result every time you make the recipe after that.
Can I make the soufflé in a silicone mold?
You can, but the cooking time may be lower, here again you will need to adjust the cooking time.
Is it okay if I make the soufflé with margarine instead of butter ?
This question also comes up a lot, you can do it.